Better format for Grid Rman Jobs

From: NetComrade <netcomradeNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 16:08:09 -0400

Does anyone have a query they can share that would show all the rman jobs in better format? Something that would show the last 7-8 days in backup.

Alternatively, I am curious on how you keep track of backups, as long as it's not involging staring at Grid Control, b/c that format is not that good.

E.g. something like

target/job today yesterday daybefore daybefore..

mydb1/lvl1  Success @ 1am lasted x mins
mydb1/lvl0				success @ 12am, lasted x mins
mydb3/arch	success @ 8pm lasted x mins

Thanks
We run Oracle 9iR2,10gR1/2 on RH4/RH3 and Solaris 10 (Sparc) remove NSPAM to email Received on Wed Aug 01 2007 - 15:08:09 CDT