Re: OS Authentication with winXP client Linux Server

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:05:52 -0700

joel garry wrote:
> On Jul 31, 3:59 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:

>> fitzjarr..._at_cox.net wrote:
>>> Not having the facts and dismissing said facts are two different
>>> things; you assume the first when the second is the actual situation.
>>> David Fitzjarrell
>> Then I'd recommend updating your resume and finding an opportunity
>> where the management has a different attitude.

> With an algorithm like that, almost no one would work anywhere.
>
> jg
> --
> @home.com is bogus.
> http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/images/dilbert2052375070731.gif

Some places are worse than others.

The inevitable outcome of what Joel seems to be describing is that when things go terribly wrong (and I am saying WHEN not IF) then he will be the one paying the price in unpaid hours under high pressure.

If more people refused to be victimized things would change. If everyone just rolls over and says "kick me again" we all get kicked.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington