OT - anyone looking to log some mileage during Open World 2007?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:15:50 -0700

Last year I had the unforgettable experience of joining up with the leaders of the Nike Women's marathon ( off to the side of course ) and running several miles with the leaders down to Fisherman's Warf area. Then there were 15 thousand ??? people to see on the way back downtown.

I will be getting out daily and running 7 or 8 miles every morning before the conference. Not planning on doing many miles under 7 minutes but not looking for people running over 8.

If interested in joining up ( last year we had 3 or 4 most mornings ) please give a shout back on my email. Received on Mon Jul 30 2007 - 18:15:50 CDT