Simple sql question, I think.

From: DaLoverhino <DaLoveRhino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 17:20:39 -0000

Is there a way to take the average of a group of averages in a sql statement?

So for instance:

select a, b, avg( c) from T group by a, b;

Now how to take the average of those averages? I can create a view I suppose, but I'm curious to know if there was a way to do it without resorting to making a view?

thanks. Received on Sat Jul 28 2007 - 12:20:39 CDT