Re: Create or Replace Package

From: William Robertson <williamr2019_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:17:57 -0700

On Jul 26, 4:51 pm, Ed_Zep <ed_..._at_ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Maxim,
>
> I don't think I could express it much more clearly than I already have
> and as for testing, I've already done that.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ed.

He's not asking you to express it more clearly, he's asking for a demo, otherwise it'll just be a case of you asking if anyone's seen this behaviour, which I'm guessing nobody has. Perhaps a copy & paste of a SQL*Plus session using a small test package would give us some more clues. Received on Fri Jul 27 2007 - 02:17:57 CDT