Sites built on HTML DB or Apex

From: NetComrade <netcomradeNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 03:23:30 -0400

Can someone point me to site(s) or products that are built on this thing (besides asktom, which I think is built on it)

I'd like to see something with lots of tables and interfaces. Particularly, interfaces that don't just fill rows in a table, but take advantage of lookup tables (e.g. pull downs), etc.

Basically, would like to see if we'd be able to develop something like an asset management tool for our various specific to our needs (searched a _lot_ and didn't see anything good enough of cheap enough), or if we should just contract it out to some PHP developer.

Thanks.
We run Oracle 9iR2,10gR1/2 on RH4/RH3 and Solaris 10 (Sparc) remove NSPAM to email Received on Thu Jul 26 2007 - 02:23:30 CDT