Oracle JDBC error

From: Peter Ashford <peter.m.ashford_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:39:22 -0700

I'm getting this error doing an SQL insert:

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01745: invalid host/bind variable name

I know there's no invalid names in the insert because I can insert data into the table by hand over sqlplus.

I'm using oracle's ojbdc14 jdbc driver and Java 1.6.

Any ideas? Received on Wed Jul 25 2007 - 23:39:22 CDT