Re: Oracle Developer (Forms 6i & Reports 6i) for Project Needed

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:16:46 -0700

On Jul 25, 1:01 pm, Romeo <Ali.Shar..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I never had a charter to read before I joined, so there is no way that
> I can apologise!!!
>
> I beleive your sentence should have been more sensible than asking me
> immediately to apologise - you need to rephrase it in a better way...

OK, how about "You freaking idiot, if you had monitored the group before spamming, you would have seen that _everyone_ who posts job ads gets told not to do it, often in very impolite terms!"

It doesn't seem to matter, there are still idiots with names like Mandar and Anil who simply ignore all posts and emails that say "don't do that!" in various ways, and give your profession a bad name.

If you have a suggestion on how to reply to insensitive clods that is better than the reply you received, we are open to suggestions.

> Nevertheless thank you for your time and suggestion. I have now read
> the Charter, therefore such would not be done in the future.

I'll be sure and dump on your reputation, since the charter doesn't say you need to apologize, or I need to say you are welcome. Ali, or Romeo, or whoever you are in freaking Tanzania, you need to watch the Monty Python sketch about Spam. You've come into our space and don't think you need to apologize? How would you like it if I came into your project meeting uninvited and started rhapsodizing about how great the competition is with their Inventory Module? Would you expect me to apologize for that?

Sheesh. Some people don't see a graceful way out when it's lit up with a glowing green EXIT sign.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Button, button, who lost the button?