alter table ... nomonitoring doesn't work??

From: Ben <balvey_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:11:10 -0700

10.2.0.2 EntEd, AIX5L

I had several tables set to nomonitoring in 9.2.0.5 now that I upgraded to 10.2.0.2, it turned monitoring on for all tables and I can't get it to turn off. Anyone else have this issue?

SQL> alter table proddta.f3411 nomonitoring;

Table altered.

SQL> select owner, table_name, monitoring   2 from dba_tables
  3 where owner = 'PRODDTA'
  4 and table_name = 'F3411';

OWNER                          TABLE_NAME                     MON

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---
PRODDTA F3411 YES

SQL> begin
  2 dbms_stats.unlock_table_stats(
  3 ownname => 'PRODDTA',
  4 tabname => 'F3411');
  5 end;
  6 /

SQL> alter table proddta.f3411 nomonitoring;

Table altered.

SQL> select owner, table_name, monitoring   2 from dba_tables
  3 where owner = 'PRODDTA'
  4 and table_name = 'F3411';

OWNER                          TABLE_NAME                     MON

PRODDTA F3411 YES

SQL> Received on Wed Jul 25 2007 - 15:11:10 CDT