Re: Materialized view site

From: Beginner <beginner_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 02:33:36 GMT

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote in message news:1185284008.485515_at_bubbleator.drizzle.com...
> Beginner wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am bit new with master site and mv site definition.
>>
>> Anyway, I need to change a column type definition.
>>
>> Do I need to build refresh group from scratch or is it just a create
>> materialiazed view "again".
>>
>> cheers
>> bd
>
> Oracle version?
> Master site means Advanced Replication or something else?
> DDL?
>
> No enough information here to help you.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond)
> Puget Sound Oracle Users Group
> www.psoug.org

Oracle 9i.

Oh, I meant in general I am bit new with replication. I had to change column definition on master site and we have materialized view site where we replicate that same table "via materialized views".

So Do I need to build refresh group from scratch or is it just a create materialiazed view "again".

Cheers Received on Tue Jul 24 2007 - 21:33:36 CDT