Oracle Tuning

From: cptkirkh <khill_at_scic.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:30:58 -0000

I analyzed my tables and found numerous tables with a large number of chained rows. I would like to repair these and was wonderign how many i can repoar at one time or better yet how many should i repair at one time. I run Oracle 10g on Windows 2003 server. Received on Tue Jul 24 2007 - 12:30:58 CDT