2 Tier Installation - Oracle 10g and EBS 12

From: Habib <habibv_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:45:22 -0000

Hi,
Does anybody know how I can do a 2 tier installation? I already have a 10g running on a machine. I want to install EBS on the 2nd machine but use the 10g database (running on machine #1) for storing data (including vision demo db). Unfortunately EBS installation does not give me this option. Can anybody help me please?

Thanks,
Habib Received on Mon Jul 23 2007 - 18:45:22 CDT