ORA-29275: partial multibyte cahracter

From: mrothwell <marothwell_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:38:06 -0700

I have a new client install on an HPUX box that is throwing the ORA-29275: partial multibyte cahracter error on one query. The same query can be ran from my PC.

The Oracle server (10.2.0.2) has the NLS_LANG set to: AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8
I issued the command: export NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8 on the client box. I am still getting the error.

Any ideas what may be causing the problem? Received on Mon Jul 23 2007 - 16:38:06 CDT