Simple Query Question

From: Smitty <marksmithy69_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:09:51 -0700

Hello everyone. I have a table with a DATE column, which defaults to the sysdate during inserts etc.. It's format is 4/26/2007 3:26:22 PM. How can I select all records from this table, where this DATE is between two 'prompted' dates? I am a newbie, so I apologize for the simple question. Thanks a lot. Received on Mon Jul 23 2007 - 14:09:51 CDT