Re: Oracle Grid manager does not see database instances?!

From: Kuwerti <avanrossem_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 00:18:10 -0700

I think you mean configuration of the DB?

What i do is the fololoweing:

1- I go To enterprise Manager Grid control
2- I log in using the sysman account
3- I select "Total Monitored Targets" overview (the number which is a
link)

I now see that all the database instance targets do have a "metric collection error"
4- I select one database instance.

Now is see that the status is "metric collection error" AND the message "This database is not configured"

5- I click the button "CONFIGURE"

I get the error "oracle.sysman.emSDK.emd.comm.CommException: DB1: DB1" AND (when i click next step)
"Please correct the following error(s).
targetName - Name must be specified"

Anneke Received on Mon Jul 23 2007 - 02:18:10 CDT