Re: bbed utility password

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 16:34:24 -0700

On Jul 19, 3:17 am, "aman.oracle.dba" <aman.oracle...._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> how to find bbed password. I need to do some testing so I need to
> corrupt some blocks.

You can always alter a user to a known password and then later change the password to what is was originally. Anyone with dba authority has always been able to do that.

I think there are some other tools to find/guess passwords probably Pete Finnigan's website might be useful in that area. Received on Sat Jul 21 2007 - 18:34:24 CDT