Re: Insert Time only in field DATE

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:05:39 +0200

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 15:16:17 -0000, Waleed Harbi <waleed.harbi_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>I am using Oracle database express edition XE, and I have not found
>NTERVAL datatype in this version.
>Your advices please

The datatype is called INTERVAL. 'Have not found' asks for the proverbial crystall ball, as you couldn't be bothered to include an error message.
I would suggest to look better. There is separate XE documentation, documentation usually lists all datatypes and comes with a master index. Reading documentation on your behalf is not the purpose of this ng.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA