Re: bbed utility password

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:48:26 +0200

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:09:35 +0200, Alexander Skwar <alexander_at_skwar.name> wrote:

> And when I clearly showed that I
>have read the docs and did like I was told, nothing came back from
>certain posters from .nl. Strange, isn't it? Maybe you don't know
>everything better, do you?

I read those posts, saw you misrepresented the docs, because of your closed mind, and decided not to bother anymore. After all, you are just an arrogant troll who won't take any advice that doesn't suit him. People like that you better boil dead in their own soup.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA