Oracle Messaging Gateway and IBM WebsphereMQ v6

From: Szymon Dembek <demboos_at_nospam.please.pl>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:52:44 +0200

Hello to everyone,

I have a question regarding Oracle Messaging Gateway. I'm trying to find out, if this product supports IBM WebsphereMQ v6.

We are considering Messaging Gateway (not to mistake with Procedural Gateway for MQ) to automatically propagate messages between Oracle AQ queues and IBM MQ queues. This is exacly what Messaging Gateway does.

On Oracle www site (in documentation section) I find many contrary information, messaging documentation states that it supports only MQ v5.3, but instalation guide for Solaris states that MQ v6 is supported, however my environment is Linux and Windows...

Anyone knows the official Oracle statement on that matter? I would be really grateful for help.

Thanks

--
Szymon Dembek