Re: Seeking understanding of my "gc cr multi block request" waits

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:14:55 -0700

sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:57:51 -0700, hpuxrac
> <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

>> Have

> This is the second time you quote Mogen Norgaard as Moans Nogood.
> Are you sure you actually did read that paper, Mr 'I know everything
> better' Hurley?

Fascinating isn't it that Mr. Hurley has taken public offense to anyone using his first name in this group but sees fit to be disrespectful of one of our industries brightest lights. There are only a few: Tom Kyte, Jonathan Lewis, Richard Foote, Connor McDonald, Cary Millsap, .... who are in Mogen's league. A public apology would be appropriate though I don't expect we will see one.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington