Which SYS or SYSTEM objects should I keep to memory - 10g

From: Jeremy Smith <godtoall_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:34:37 -0700

I've read that some of the sys and system objects would benefit from being pinned to the keep pool. I think I have an active DB with over 600 IO pre sec. I know what most everyone will say, and I've been doing SQL tunning/application tunning, which is never ending. But wanted to focus on this subject pinning objects from sys or system. Thanks I look forward from reading this furom's thoughts, if you know of any objects that are good candidates for the keep pool, please include them in your responce. Received on Thu Jul 19 2007 - 11:34:37 CDT