SQL Help Anyone?

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:23:43 -0700

Hi,

I'm having a bit of trouble in creating this SQL statement. Basically the SQL statement select records from a customer order table. That part is simple enough.

However, customers that created an order on a certain day and cancelled the order on that same day, I want to exclude those records.

So, am I joining the table to itself? I'm a bit lost on how to do this through SQL, without writing a program to do it.......... Received on Thu Jul 19 2007 - 11:23:43 CDT