Re: port allocation errors on Database 10g in Linux

From: John DeStefano <john.destefano_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:15:18 -0000

On Jul 17, 11:47 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> rm -rf *
>
> ./runInstaller
>
> and if you don't understand the implications of the above ... ask.

By this, do you mean to remove all Oracle data, and start over with the
OUI? If so, I've done that already (multiple times), and no matter what
installation options I try, I get the same port errors each time. But this has been quite frustrating, and I'd be willing to try just about anything to get this working properly. Received on Thu Jul 19 2007 - 11:15:18 CDT