Re: oracle query questions

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 05:51:50 -0700

sushilsingh4u_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am looking for query questions of oracle 8i which i
> could practice and learn writting queries. Can any one pls send me the
> basic query questions ??
>
> Thanks,
> Sushil

Start with this these:

How many employees in scott.emp were hired in February? Who gets the largest commission?
How many people report directly to King? Which department has the most employees? Which manager has the fewest employees?
Who is making the most money?
Why would anyone learn an obsolete product? Who is making the least?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington