Re: Request for test help

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:14:01 -0700

Frank van Bortel wrote:

> DA Morgan wrote:
>

>> Thanks everyone that helped. Oracle has now opened an official bug on
>> this and I expect we won't be seeing it in 11gR1.

> It's in the beta.
>

> - --
> Regards,
> Frank van Bortel

I'd prefer to think it "was" given the feedback I've received after deluging them with all of the demos going back through multiple versions.

Perhaps this is a mechanism by which we, as a community, can influence development to fix long-standing issues.

If someone has a demonstratable bug publish a test case here and let all of us try to reproduce it. Then whoever opened the SR can update their SR with examples that it exists in multiple versions on multiple operating systems. No doubt the squeaky-wheel rule applies to such matters.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington