Re: HELP! Renamed a computer with oracle xe

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:55:16 -0700

Frank van Bortel wrote:
At a telecom I worked with years ago they named servers after cats. Lion, Tiger, Couger, Garfield, Sylvester, Panther. Lots of ability to add servers and never a reason to rename.

I can only imagine what will happen to frank03 when you eventually leave that job.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington