Re: 10G R2 / ASSM / DBUA or Exp/Imp

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:24:26 -0700

Yes. But it is not a magic solution to every problem. Read the docs to understand what it does and how it works. Visit the website of Jonathan Lewis (www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk) and Howard Rogers (www.dizwell.com) and do your homework before applying it to any specific situation.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington