Oracle Application server 10g discoverer installation problem

From: Domagoj Penava <penavad[brisi>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:36:16 +0200

I've installed Oracle AS10g 10.1.2.0.2, Infrastructure and Business Intelligence. Everything is working well except Discoverer service, who cannot start. In logs I saw this error:

/opt/oracle/OraHome_2/bin/dis51pr: error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such fileor directory

I think it is because Discoverer isn't linked well during the installation, but I don't know how to fix it. Thanks for advice. Received on Tue Jul 17 2007 - 01:36:16 CDT