Re: htp "301 Moved Permanently"

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:52:38 -0700

On Jul 16, 1:28 pm, maratho..._at_sina.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to redirect a web page using htp? I want the web page
> to send a "301 Moved Permanently" message.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Lei

Someone else pointed out a built in function that apparently can be used.

You can of course instead of invoking other oracle packaged functionality code the htp.p routine to build exactly the html that you can to use.

Then you can code javascript or other functionality within the html that you are "spitting out" via htp.p to have the redirect work exactly that way that you want it to work. Received on Mon Jul 16 2007 - 15:52:38 CDT