Problem after reboot of th machine

From: david <david.selka_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:41:53 -0700

Hello, i'm novice on Oracle. I have installed oracle 10 g server on my XP machine. After the installation i can connect to it, using any password (sys, sysman, system), it runs. But when i restart my PC, i can't connect to it anymore. I need to start an oracle service or do something else ?
Thank you for your help

David Received on Mon Jul 16 2007 - 09:41:53 CDT