here's a good one from dizwell on the recent product launch

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:50:15 -0700

Here's the url with some good comments at the bottom ...

http://www.dizwell.com/prod/node/881

I was laughing not without reason at several of the comments. Something like "there's little I in the IOUG". Also some good commentary from Noons. Wielding a sharp edged repartee he appears to be asking why should a vendor actually fix old bugs when they can stay busy putting out new releases.

Oracle is doing rather well at marketing people. Not complaining it keeps the paychecks coming in for now. We don't need cheerleaders out here in cdos IMHO. Received on Sun Jul 15 2007 - 16:50:15 CDT