Re: starting oracle with solaris project

From: Chris Ridd <chrisridd_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:12:19 +0100

Sun's manuals (including man pages) are all available online from the new improved <http://docs.sun.com/>. You should definitely look there.

> And, again, do they relate do Solaris 10 containers? Is there some
> reason no one can state what they are?

I think there's an element here of "do your own homework" ;-) No offence intended.

Incidentally, the top hit returned by googling for "solaris projects" looks like a useful article.

Cheers,

Chris Received on Sat Jul 14 2007 - 11:12:19 CDT