Re: out soon from oracle 10g version 3 aka 11g

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:34:51 -0700

> Only a question. Since Chuck (?) kept banging on it (and you have in the
> past). Care to point to where exactly in the SEC filings Oracle breaks
> out its Databasenumbers?

I'm not sure what he was talking about either. AFAIK, we haven't broken out DB numbers for 12-18 months. Unless there's some secret web site where CEOs and CFOs and Analysts can go and look at stuff that us mere mortals can't see. I tried to see what was on edgar in the 10Ks but it's all subscription based now. Your hoover link does seem to be the latest. Received on Fri Jul 13 2007 - 21:34:51 CDT