SAME(stripe an mirror everything) - where to put binaries and redos?

From: JAGA <james.gabe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:23:42 -0700

I am planning on migrating our db to a new server on using diskspace on our SAN and have been thinking of using SAME methodology but have questions. I initialy wanted to just 1 mount point for everything (oracle install and all datafiles control files,.....) Now I am thinking that it may be better to have 2 filesystems for oracle, 1 for the binaries and one for all datafiles but I am still not sure where to put the redo's?

Thanks in advance,
Jaga Received on Thu Jul 12 2007 - 15:23:42 CDT