Re: command line vs grid control

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:42:17 -0700

euan.garden_at_gmail.com wrote:
> I offerered to take the whole thing private, you declined.

"Private conversations" are not a violation of an NDA?

Wait until my attorney hears this. Please cite relevant case law.

>> Why don't you explain that bigotry to Anu Chawla. I'm sure he'd love
>> to hear you pontificate on the subject.

> No idea who he is, why should I and why does he care?
>
> -Euan

If you don't know who he then by definition you don't qualify as someone I can talk to about confidential matters. That you don't care is similarly instructive. 99% attitude 1% aptitude eh.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington