Re: SQL Book Recommendation

From: Vadim Tropashko <vadimtro_invalid_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:14:56 -0700

Couple suggestions. Antony Molinaro's "SQL Cookbook" arguably is considered state of the art, and ASR reasserts this. If you are mathematically inclined I can suggest http://www.bookpool.com/sm/0977671542, check the sample chapter
http://vadimtropashko.wordpress.com/about/ if you like it or not. Received on Wed Jul 11 2007 - 18:14:56 CDT