Re: exp and archive available.... recover table

From: Alexander Skwar <usenet_at_alexander.skwar.name>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:57:27 +0200

ยท gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>:

> I'd be more concerned about restricting your future employment
> prospects than anything else. How are you going to further your
> career without learning the new technology?

Thanks for your concerns, but as I wrote, I'm currently learning RMAN and have some problems with it - please see and try to help in thread <news:1240493.UQgxmLvFx2_at_kn.gn.rtr.message-center.info>. Right now, I'm not impressed by RMAN. But that's certainly me, as I must have done something wrong. I'd be grateful, if you could point out what this is.

Anyway, it does not make much sense to learn something which you are not gong to use. So it would not make much sense for me to learn grid - at least not right now, I think.

Alexander Skwar

--
BOFH excuse #433:

error: one bad user found in front of screen