DBA tool.

From: t538449 <kenneth.osenbroch_at_klp.no>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 06:35:54 -0700

Hi,

I am looking for an administration tool which can handle both Oracle, MSSQL and DB2. The OSs in question are Microsoft Windows (Oracle and MSSQL) and Z/OS (DB2).

So far I have tried Oracles OEM Grid Control, but would like to know if there are any other good tools to manage and monitor my databases (both functionally and price-wize).

Thanks,
Kenneth Received on Mon Jul 09 2007 - 08:35:54 CDT