exp and archive available.... recover table

From: Steve Robin <ocmaman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 04:22:33 -0700

Last night I took table backup with exp command. Now since morning so many people worked on database, in evening one table was dropped.... (user error).
Now I have all archive after that export.... I know that table can be recoverd with all data by using log minor. But I don't know how.... can someone pls help me with this. Any doc or link will help a lot....

thanks Received on Mon Jul 09 2007 - 06:22:33 CDT