Re: v$transaction.cr_gets

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 23:19:11 +0200

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 18:38:53 GMT, Chuck
<skilover_nospam_at_bluebottle.com> wrote:

>If you don't want to answer the question then don't but please stop
>trolling. In the mean time I'll take the question somewhere else where
>folks understand how a consistent get is done (i.e. that it can involve
>undo segments) and post the answer here for anyone else who may have the
>same question and stumble on this thread.

Actually it seems like you 'think' you actually know the answer. Just of because your attitude, as soon as this appear to be incorrect, you started flaming the people who posts answers that don't 'suit' you. Obviously, that 'I know everything better' attitude isn't compatible with asking questions. You have demonstrated this 'I know everything better' attitude over and over again, for several years now. If you wanted to be treated better, I would suggest you go to oracle-l where they seem to know better how to deal with fools like you.

--

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA