Call a cursor in another

From: ind_123 <dhulapati_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:44:22 -0700

I have an Oracle procedure in which I am calling a select statement. I need to use the results of this select statment and do something and form another select statement.

  select a, b, c ....

  I need to use a, b, c to do something to get   d, e, f

 I need to make another select as
 select d, e,f ..
 use it in a report.

 How can I do this? Received on Thu Jul 05 2007 - 15:44:22 CDT