SQL to get IP and OS

From: Jeff B <jbisch1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:54:51 -0700

Hello,

  I am using Oracle 10gR2 on Windows 2003 Server. Is it possible to retrieve the host's IP address and its OS version using a sql statement? I know that I can get the host_name from v$instance, and I can get the OS from the v$version, but I need more that just "Windows" for the OS. I'm looking for something like "Windows 2003 Server".

 Any ideas?

Thanks in adavance!
Jeff Received on Thu Jul 05 2007 - 13:54:51 CDT