Re: EM configuration issue.

From: gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 08:48:15 -0700

On 5 Jul, 17:34, "Malone" <davor.boko..._at_zg.t-com.hr> wrote:
> What can I say.. :) I admit, situation is really funny...but not so funny
> "in my skin"... :( I'm like, going crazy...
>
> Well, thanks anyway...luck is excatly what i need..:)
>
> If anyone else wants to help me, please do...any help is appreciated !- Hide quoted text -

You know something? You are in luck. Coincidentally, I have just had to do something similar myself. Log in as oracle, set your environment using "oraenv" and try the following from the command line:

$ emca -config all db

You need to supply the following information to the assistant:

Database SID: your database name
Central agent home: your oracle home ${ORACLE_HOME} Listener port number: your listener port (default 1521) Password for SYS user: you supplied this during install Password for DBSNMP user: you supplied this during install Password for SYSMAN user: you supplied this during install Email address for notifications (optional): you can leave this blank for now
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) server for notifications (optional): you can leave this blank for now

HTH -g Received on Thu Jul 05 2007 - 10:48:15 CDT