Re: EM configuration issue.

From: gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 08:17:50 -0700

On 5 Jul, 16:58, "Malone" <davor.boko..._at_zg.t-com.hr> wrote:
> Ok, well thanks for your help. ! :)
>
> About that reading...well i work in one company as systems administrator but
> on windows systems. Boss tells me one day to install linux and oracle on one
> server and here's the funny part - I never worked on linux and I never saw
> Oracle before... :))) ...So, I apologize about stupid questions but I'm in
> really stupid sutiation here. I need to make it work and I dont have time to
> read documentation because it's pretty urgent... :(((((((( I mean, I read
> it but you know... on the way... :(- Hide quoted text -

That reminds me, I haven't read today's Dilbert (www.dilbert.com) ;)

Off the top of my head, I can't help you precisely, but concentrate your efforts on reading up about the Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant (emca) utility: ${ORACLE_HOME}/bin/emca

Good luck!

-g Received on Thu Jul 05 2007 - 10:17:50 CDT