Re: EM configuration issue.

From: gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:27:06 -0700

On 5 Jul, 16:10, "Malone" <davor.boko..._at_zg.t-com.hr> wrote:
> Hi everyone..me again with some problems.. :(((
>
> Here's the deal...
>
> I changed my computer host name and deleted database I created earlier. Then
> i created new database but now, when i try to start emctl i get next error:
>
> EM configuration issue. /oracle/10g/192.168.0.139_lx10 not found.
>
> Deleted database was called lx10.
>
> How can I confugure EM to use new database ?!
>
> Thanks !
>
> Malone

Have you checked the documentation? Here is a link to the Enterprise Manager Advanced Configuration guide:

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/em.102/b40002/toc.htm

Have a look through that and see how you get on. People around here are far more likely to help someone who has done some background reading :)

HTH -g Received on Thu Jul 05 2007 - 09:27:06 CDT