How to start Oracle Enterprise Manager ?

From: Malone <davor.bokorni_at_zg.t-com.hr>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:26:55 +0100

Ok

First, I apologize for not opening new post. :(

Well here is the deal.

I run Oracle 10g release 2 on centOS 4 and I dont know how to start Oracle Enterprise Manager :(

Can someone please explain me (and the others like me), step by step if possible, how to do it ?

BIG THANKS ! Malone ;) Received on Wed Jul 04 2007 - 07:26:55 CDT