Re: command line vs grid control

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 18:52:50 -0700

Bob Jones wrote:

> What makes it possible to moitor a database with the scripts on 9.2.0.8 and
> older, and impossible on anything newer than 9.2.0.8?

The same thing that makes it possible for someone to ask this question, for a second time, after it has already been thoroughly responded to in this usenet group. Check the archives.

Had you read the original responses, and there were several, you would understand that your question is unrelated to what I posted.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington