Re: Career questions: databases

From: Keith Wilby <here_at_there.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:17:28 +0100

"Neil" <nospam_at_nospam.net> wrote in message news:96nii.239$bz7.216_at_newssvr22.news.prodigy.net...
> Well, that makes four. :-)

Do you notice a common denominator here Neil? A trend? It's you. It was not obvious at all that you were trying to be humorous, after all, this is a serious discussion board. I wouldn't expect to go to an Access seminar to have a custard pie splatted into my face by a clown. I'm a Brit and I do have a SOH but I don't go to serious discussion boards to exercise it, barring the occasional one-liner. I couldn't resist correcting your English but didn't expect some sort of Spanish Inquisition.