Re: Career questions: databases

From: '69 Camaro <ForwardZERO_SPAM.To.69Camaro_at_Spameater.orgZERO_SPAM>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:04:29 GMT

>> Check your standard English dictionary.
>
> I did, and english is not always capitalized like it is in your standard
> english dictionary.

Which standard English dictionary are you using, and what year was it published?

HTH.
Gunny

See http://www.QBuilt.com for all your database needs. See http://www.Access.QBuilt.com for Microsoft Access tips and tutorials. Blogs: www.DataDevilDog.BlogSpot.com, www.DatabaseTips.BlogSpot.com http://www.Access.QBuilt.com/html/expert_contributors2.html for contact info. Received on Mon Jul 02 2007 - 16:04:29 CDT