Re: Oracle 10g OCA Exam

From: Andreas Piesk <a.piesk_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:36:06 -0700

On 2 Jul., 17:09, newhorizon <mehmete..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> 1 is good to see what you need for the exam.
>
> but as a DBA this is what you need :
>
> Oracle Database 10g Documentation Library
>
> http://www.oracle.com/pls/db102/portal.portal_db?selected=1

i second that.

@OP:

i personally found the sybex testengine too easy, i recommend the engine from selftestsoftware.com. for all questions i couldn't answer i only read the Oracle documentation until i understand the stuff and could answer the questions without problems. using this method i was able to achieve 90+% in both OCA and OCP exams, so it worked for me.

one can question this kind of certification but it helped me a lot to broaden my knowledge because the exams include stuff i don't use at my daily work.

good luck with your exams.

regards,
-ap Received on Mon Jul 02 2007 - 12:36:06 CDT